Formerly established 2009 as Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd, XM com is a regulated Forex broker. The company was initially founded by a group of interbank dealers who wanted to improve the level of services in the Forex trading community. With XM com, traders can now access the commodities, CFDs, and Forex markets.
One of the main advantages of dealing with XM is that the company is based in Cyprus, a Eurozone member country. This means XM meets the minimum fiduciary standard required of a financial service provider operating in the Eurozone.
XM Group is a group of regulated online brokers. Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd was established in 2009, and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission regulates it (CySEC 120/10); Trading Point of Financial Instruments Pty Ltd was established in 2015, and it is regulated by the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC 443670), and Trading Point of Financial Instruments UK Ltd was established in 2016. In addition, it is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA 705428). XM Global Limited was established in 2017 with headquarters in Belize and is controlled by International Financial Services Commission (IFSC/60/354/TS/17). They are highly regarded for offering a range of MT4/MT5 platforms across various workstations.
XM is outstanding because there are no re-quotes or rejections of trading orders, no hidden fees or commissions, and 99.35% of orders get executed in less than 1 second.
XM com Advantages:
– 30$ No Deposit Bonus – Click here To Open An Account!
– 50% deposit bonus up to $500 and 20% deposit bonus up to $5000! Trading bonuses are not eligible for clients registered under Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd and Trading Point of Financial Instruments UK Ltd.
– Free Trading Signals
– Minimum Deposit 5$ ONLY
– Leverage: up to 1:30. Leverage applies to all the EU-regulated entities of the group. Leverage depends on the financial instrument traded and on the client’s country of residency
– Spread on all majors: As low as 0 pip
– Commission: $7 at XM Zero account
Free Forex Signals from the Guru – Avramis Despotis !!!
Unlimited Access for Live Account Holders
Coverage of 10 Financial Instruments Daily
Delivered Twice a Day (For Live Account Holders)
Signals with Entry, Take Profit, and Stop Levels
XM is one of the better retail Forex brokerages offering its clients the ability to take advantage of tight spreads and excellent execution. Those looking for an STP brokerage to trade with should seriously consider XM. XM.com Broker – Low Minimum Deposit (Only 5$) & 30$ Forex No Deposit Bonus! 100% Deposit Bonus from a Regulated Broker!
XM com Broker Detailes:
– Company Headquarters: 12 Richard & Verengaria Street Araouzos Castle Court, 3rd Floor 3042 Limassol, Cyprus, Citypoint Building 1 Ropemaker Street EC2Y 9HT London, UK and Level 13, 167 Macquarie House, Macquarie Street Sydney 2000, NSW, Australia.
– Founded: 2009, 2015, 2016
– Languages: English Global, 日本語, 中文, Ελληνικά, Magyar, Русский, Malay, Bahasa, Français, Italiano, Deutsch, Polski, العربية, Español, 한국어, Português, हिंदी
– Support Telephone Number: +357 25029933
– Support Types: Live Chat, Email, Phone
– Trading Platform: XM MT4, XM Mac MT4, XM Webtrader 4, XM Multiterminal, XM iPhone Trader, XM iPad Trader, XM Droid Trader, XM Mobile Trader, XM MT5
– Minimum Deposit: 5$
– Minimum Trade Size: 1 Micro Lot
– Account Types: Demo | Micro | Standard | XM Zero
– Free Demo Account: YES
– Banking Methods: Credit / Debit Cards, Wire Transfer, Moneybookers, WebMoney, Neteller, Moneta.ru, Paysafecard, cashU, FasaPay, Moneygram, WesternUnion, and more
– Assets Info: Forex, Commodities, Options, and CFDs
– Account / Trading Currency: USD, EUR, GBP, JPY, CHF, AUD, HUF, PLN, RUB, SGD, ZAR
– Regulated: YES
– Mobile Trading: YES
– Leverage: 1:30
– Spread: Tight Spreads