JustForex is a trusted brand of the IPCTrade Inc. company. With the license issued by the Belize International Financial Services Commission, the company provides services to clients worldwide. JustForex started its operation in 2012 and has quickly replaced one of the most popular brokers in Asia.
JustForex has many features that place it ahead of other online brokers, and among them are tight spreads which can start at 0.0 pips for their ECN account holders. In addition, traders can access their accounts wherever they are with mobile trading platforms such as M.T. Mobile. Another feature of JustForex that many veteran traders find ideal is their 1:2000 leverage which is among the highest allowed among all forex brokers currently operating in the market. Experienced traders who use forex trading strategies such as E.A.s, news trading, hedging, scalping, and other techniques will find their home in JustForex, which allows all sorts of trading strategies.
JustForex is an online broker that gives free rein to their traders, allowing all sorts of forex trading strategies they have in their arsenal to ensure that the broker does not hamper their growth. Their hands-off approach allows their traders to earn big or learn from their mistakes. In general, what can be said about JustForex company is that this company is an excellent choice for both beginners and professional traders.
JustForex Broker Detailes:
- Company Headquarters: No. 1 Orchid Garden Street, P.O. Box 445, Belmopan, Belize
- Founded: 2012
- Languages: Chinese, English, Francais, Indonesian, Russian, Espanol, Arabic
- Support Telephone Number: +371 67 881045
- Support Types: Live Chat, Email, Phone
- Trading Platform: MetaTrader 4
- Minimum Deposit: 1$
- Minimum Trade Size: 0,01 Lot
- Bonus Text: 100% Deposit Bonus & MQL5 Trading Signals!
- Account Types: Real Money ( Classic, NDD, ECN, Bitcoin), Free Demo Account
- Free Demo Account: YES
- Mobile Trading: YES
- Trading Signals: YES
- USA Customers: NO
- Banking Methods: Credit / Debit Cards, Skrill (Moneybookers), Neteller, Perfect Money, Webmoney, MoneyGram, WesternUnion, and Many More
- Trading Methods: All strategies are allowed!
- Regulated: YES – Regulated by the Belize International Financial Services Commission (license no. IFSC/60/241/T.S./15).
- Leverage: 1:2000
- Spread: From 0 Pips