FBS Forex Broker Review – Where is Regulated? Behind the broker is FBS Markets Inc., a company licensed and regulated by the International Financial Services Commission of Belize (IFSC). In 2017 FBS got approved in the most popular destination for forex brokers — Cyprus below the regulatory oversight of the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, a.k.a. CySEC.
Established in 2009, FBS is a popular international broker with many awards. It offers its clients aggressive trading conditions, various trading reports, payment techniques, a choice of fixed and variable spreads, MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5, and different promotions.
FBS Forex Broker Review – Broker Bonuses and Advantages:
- low minimum deposit started from 1$
- 50$ No Deposit Forex Bonus – Click here To Open An Account
- A $123 no-deposit bonus will be waiting on your balance when you open a particular bonus account.
- Free Forex Demo Account
- 100% Deposit Bonus
- Regulated by IFSC and CySEC
- Cashback from FBS — receive up to $15 per lot
- Deposit insurance – Insure your deposit and never lose money again
- Leverage 1:3000
- Account Types: Cent account, Micro account, Standard account, Zero spread account, Unlimited account, ECN account
- Trade currency pairs, metals, CFD, and cryptocurrencies.
- MT4 and MTA5 trading platforms for web and mobile
- VPS services
- Trading Contests
- Floating, starting from 0.2 pip;
- Fixed, starting from 3 pip;
- Trading without spread (fixed spread of 0 pip)
- Deposit and withdrawal – Choose the most comfortable payment method!
FBS Forex Broker Review
FBS Chat support is available 24/7. Clients can also speak to an FBS representative by telephone to several foreign numbers or request a call back from the website. In addition, you can send an e-mail to the organization’s support team.
The leverage levels available with this broker are one of the highest in the business, attaining 1:3000. Though this might seem attractive, particularly to traders with a small budget, as it allows them to operate with substantially higher amounts, remember that greater leverage entails more significant risk.
FBS Seems to be quite a decent broker that has operated For over eight years and has won several awards. It offers reasonable Conditions for trading in much different merchandise through different platforms.